Official Facebook Giveaway Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are at least 15 years of age. Winner is responsible for thier own transportation costs to and from the Porter County Airport.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully
unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the
eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Wings Aviators as
final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting December 1st 2017 on and ending December 15th. Prize must be redeemed by July 1st 2018.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by Liking the original contest post. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the President of Wings Aviators. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Wings Aviators.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one free introductory flight. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the President of Wings Aviators to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected random under the supervision of the President of Wings Aviators. Winner will be notified by a Facebook post and/or private message within 3 hours following selection of Winner. Wings Aviators shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Wings Aviators sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You
understand and agree that Wings Aviators, anyone acting on behalf of Wings Aviators,
and Wings Aviators licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where
permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or
hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry,
name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and
biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
Optional verbiage for Giveaways: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your
entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or
intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another,
You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Wings Aviators. If the content of your entry is
claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall
indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Wings Aviators from and against any suit, proceeding,
claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Wings Aviators may incur, suffer, or
be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s
9. Terms & Conditions: Wings Aviators reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human
intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Wings Aviators control corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Wings Aviators may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if
appropriate) the action taken by Wings Aviators. Wings Aviators reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry
process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Wings Aviators has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign,
to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user
from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed
by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate
operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be
made, Wings Aviators reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Wings Aviators and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners,
representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any
liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or
indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the
Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion
thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any
computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the
unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv)
unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic
or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF [National/State/Provincial
Government] WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of
participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be
resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this
Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively
before a court located in [location] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no
circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights
to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other
than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this
Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is the President of Wings Aviators.
14. By liking this post, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and
agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Official Facebook Giveaway Rules & Regulations